In accordance with the decisions of the Coordinating Committee headed by Hrh Prince Salman bin Hamad Al Khalifa, Crown Prince, Deputy Commander-in-Chief, First Deputy Prime Minister, May God bless him, and in line with the precautionary measures taken to contain covid-19 virus and prevent its spread.
In order to prevent gatherings of more than five people in public places to protect the community, the Ministry of Interior calls for the following:
* Get out of the house to move to work, buy medicines, go to hospitals or buy the necessary living needs.
* Consider ingesting the exercise on public roads to be individual or bilateral, taking into account leaving sufficient distance between individuals, with no children and young people.
* Do not gather or sit in front of houses and on public roads for more than 5 people.
* Prevent gatherings in public parks and coasts.
* Adherence to preventive measures during family and social meetings, including wedding and funeral events, and funeral ceremonies for funerals should be limited to relatives.
* Comply with social spacing instructions in queues and ensure that you leave a distance (not less than a meter) in shopping malls, public service places and waiting points for workers to and from their workplaces.
* Take advantage of needs and home purchases through home delivery services.
The Ministry of Interior emphasizes that all efforts and measures are made to maintain the safety of citizens and residents, and that this is achieved only with the cooperation and solidarity of all in complying with those instructions and instructions issued in this regard, and that the Ministry is fully confident of the understanding of citizens and residents of these Measures and their response to these guidelines and advice, which will contribute, God willing, to the success of the state's efforts to reduce the spread of the coronavirus. God bless Bahrain and its people from all evil and hated.