If you have a medical condition that could be exacerbated by wearing a face mask, you can now be exempt from wearing a mask.
According to the Twitter announcement, Dubai Health Authority and Dubai Police have required residents with certain medical conditions to apply for permits for exemption from wearing face masks by visiting http://dxbpermit.gov.ae.
The request will be processed within five days.
Here are the steps you must take:
1. Visit http://dxbpermit.gov.ae
2. Click "Category"
3. Select your condition from the drop-down list - "Special needs" or "Health problem".
4. Please enter your medical condition
5. On the next page, enter your name, Emirates ID number, and nationality.
6. Also attach a copy of your Emirates ID, in addition to the medical report.
7. Check all information then click "Apply"