To facilitate the work of regulatory authorities and food establishments, including restaurants and cafes, Dubai Municipality amended on Thursday the protocol and guidelines contained in Circular 45 on food establishments in a manner that ensures the safety of everyone and meets their entertainment needs.
New Corona virus guidelines include the following:
- Face mask is mandatory: owners must ensure that visitors are required to wear face masks when staying in their accommodation, except when eating.
- Limiting the number of groups: (8 people) for each group at one table, while (5) each group is allowed in hookah places.
- Determine the physical distance chart: Leave two meters between two tables or an insulator if the distance is less than 2 meters.
- Putting insulators for tables to accommodate large groups: Two groups are allowed to sit at tables that can accommodate large groups, while owners must ensure that physical distances are maintained or temporary insulation is included in the event the distance is less than 2 meters.
- Ignoring the definition of the nature of the group: ignoring the definition of the nature of the group, whether from the same family or not.